How we can help
Staffed by Macmillan information and support staff, Social Prescribing Link Worker – Cancer Specialists (part of your GP Team) and trained volunteers, we are able to provide: CONTACT US NOW
• literature and internet access on all aspects of living with cancer, including work and travel issues
• the opportunity to talk to someone in a friendly environment, and advice on how to access further emotional support eg counselling
• help with accessing financial advice including benefits and support applying for grants
• information about practical help that is available for example onward referrals to Occupational Therapy and Social Services.
• information on living well, physical activity, relaxation and healthy eating
• links with health and social care professionals.